JARDEN DESIGNS WELCOMES YOU

It is my pleasure to share with you my creative life. Here I will be sharing photos of my home interior, and exterior garden, and new refurbishing projects I am currently working on. I hope you enjoy viewing as much as I do creating. Heres to LIFE well lived and decorated!!! Jary

20110514

Busy week creating




Where does the time fly, when one is busy creating?  Here are a few more pieces that were fun to do this week.  The top dresser, was a dark brown piece I found in Battleground WA.  It was in need of some lighting up.  The chair a local thrift store find, badly abused, became a wonderful shabby chic chair with new paint and fabric.  Other items are featured below.  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  Happy huntings, Jary.

No comments:

Post a Comment